- Reviews (0)
Casio G-Shock G-2900F-1V
Introducing Casio G-Shock G-2900F-1V Digital Watch!
The Casio Computer Company was founded in 1946 in Japan. Casio today is a name associated with the creation of watches which are the epitome of fabulous technological precision. The company has had many firsts allied with its reputation when it comes to watches. Each collection of watches of the Casio company is known for sterling features such as shock resistance, satellite navigation and digital compasses. When it comes to converged technology, Casio stands apart in the world of watches. Casio works hard to create products in keeping with its corporate philosophy of “creativity and contribution”.
Such is the iconic power of the G shock that you know instantly about its lineage. You do not have to elaborate on it! G shock is a series that is known for bright colors and a wristwatch that is brimming with features. The only thing difficult about wearing a Casio G shock is choosing from a huge collection.
Add Casio G-Shock G-2900F-1V to your cart today!
Specification of Casio G-Shock G-2900F-1V
- 10 Year Battery Life
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- E-Data MemoryMemory capacity: Up to 40 sets of data (when there are 7 characters per record)
- Actual number of records depends on number of characters per record Password protected
- World Time
- 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Multi-function Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 1 minute to 24 hours
- Auto-repeat Function
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
- Battery CR2025
- Approx. battery life: 10 years
Enjoy this video preview:
Click here for more G-Shock watches on sale!
Color Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. Please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor.